NotWizards Ep8 NotWizards Ep8

I agree that the non robot voice was a bit out of place for our new friend. This episode was probably the funniest out of all of them. This new doc- ehem.... bean acquisition drone is exemplary of the hilarity that comes from these robots trying to apply their single function to every situation they come across. My eyes and sides are pleased.

NotWizards Ep 1 NotWizards Ep 1

I can't wait to see more of this. Well, I guess I can. I liked it a lot, that's what I mean.

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

Excellent work as always. Some excellent camera work this time around as well. Unfortunately at this point I think I've been desensitized to creepy, but that doesn't mean that this was any less entertaining. 5 stars, as per usual. Sometimes I wish there were more to give, this being one of the few cases.

/end ass-kissing

Rubbernecking Rubbernecking

geddit

Gamera 2015 Gamera 2015

He's actually getting a revival? Need to contain it, can't get too hyped now.....

I can't help it. This year is going to be a good year if this is true.
Amazing picture by the way. Incredibly detailed, and the lighting makes it look rather realistic.

The Logic of the "Girl Armor" The Logic of the "Girl Armor"

Maybe she was only hit in those spots because that's where the archers were looking