NotWizards Ep8 NotWizards Ep8

I agree that the non robot voice was a bit out of place for our new friend. This episode was probably the funniest out of all of them. This new doc- ehem.... bean acquisition drone is exemplary of the hilarity that comes from these robots trying to apply their single function to every situation they come across. My eyes and sides are pleased.

NotWizards Ep 1 NotWizards Ep 1

I can't wait to see more of this. Well, I guess I can. I liked it a lot, that's what I mean.

Salad Fingers 10 Salad Fingers 10

Excellent work as always. Some excellent camera work this time around as well. Unfortunately at this point I think I've been desensitized to creepy, but that doesn't mean that this was any less entertaining. 5 stars, as per usual. Sometimes I wish there were more to give, this being one of the few cases.

/end ass-kissing

The Reward The Reward

This was truly amazing and beauti - HOLY SHIT THERE'S A DnD CAMPAIGN!? Five full fucking stars my friend. Every thing about this animation is simply amazing. This has to be one of my favourite animations - not only on newgrounds - but of all I've seen so far. Great work.

jackson chocolate factory jackson chocolate factory

I remember seeing this when you first uploaded it (which was before he was dead, I mean come on guys). Still funnier than ever, great voice acting, fucking hilarious. I still find myself laughing at it as hard as I did when I first saw it.

Some people take things too seriously.